Terra Prime movie servers feature an all-new board design, faster processing power, and a faster network.
- Next-generation movie server with high capacity
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Enterprise-class hard disk drives
- Storage options for approximately 1,450 (88TB), 800 (48TB), 350 (22TB), or 130 (8TB) 4K movies
- Downloads a Kaleidescape high-bitrate 4K movie in as little as eight minutes
- Distributes up to five simultaneous playback streams (compact)
- Distributes up to 10 simultaneous playback streams (full-size)
- Movies can be downloaded on up to five systems; perfect for multiple residences
- Custom rack mounts sold separately
Terra Prime stores movies, TV series, and concerts on an array of enterprise-class hard drives. Content stored on the movie server are played back on Strato players.
Made in the USA, Kaleidescape movie servers are custom designed and manufactured for reliable, premium performance.
Kaleidescape’s operating system (kOS) is custom developed, managed, and controlled internally, with automatic updates, providing the best experience of any movie server on the market.
Terra Prime movie servers can download a Kaleidescape high-bitrate 4K movie in as little as eight minutes, with properly configured 2.5 Gbit/sec capable networking, hardware, and ISP.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.