Your Cart is Currently Empty
Conveying all the power and musical articulation of the new Gold Reference Dual Concentric driver yet housed in a more compact 100 litre cabinet, Turnberry GR brings Prestige performance to smaller rooms. The 250 mm (10.00”) Gold Reference Dual, unique to the Turnberry GR, uses a new paper pulp cone material with HE twin roll fabric surround and 1.3 in aluminium-magnesium alloy dome tweeter with Tulip WaveGuide. The low-frequency cone is fitted with a new 50 mm (2.00”) edge wound voice coil. This latest evolution of the 250 mm (10.00”) Dual brings an even more thrilling and dynamic performance than its well-regarded predecessor.
The high power crossover is hand-built on a dedicated crossover board using the finest sounding components and full Deep Cryogenically Treated to improve crystal structure of the conductor throughout the circuit. The result is a rich and articulate sound with remarkable sound staging and all the cohesive musicality of a true point source transducer. The Turnberry GR’s High-Frequency power controls can tailor the listening experience without introducing any potential distortion that can result from using an amplifier’s ‘tone’ controls
The cabinet is hand-built from the finest plywood using traditional joinery methods to ensure that attention to detail and unique styling go hand in hand. A distributed port design for exemplary LF response from the enclosure, the cabinet is finished in Prestige oiled real walnut wood veneer and complimented with solid walnut trim and edging, machined metal trim and adjustable HF power.
It is detailed, dynamic and outstandingly articulate sound with all the musical cohesion inherent with the Dual Concentric driver. The Turnberry offers the bespoke cabinetry and remarkable performance of Tannoy’s Prestige series, yet costs no more than a typical mass-produced loudspeaker.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.