Your Cart is Currently Empty
This compact floor-standing loudspeaker is rich with the timeless styling, bespoke cabinetry and the truly engaging performance from its new Dual Concentric Gold Reference driver that can trace its history back to 1967.
The Stirling GR crossover benefits from a widespread component upgrade including highest quality capacitors designed to TANNOY’s exacting specification. The entire crossover board undergoes Deep Cryogenic Treatment, a technique TANNOY developed for the flagship Kingdom Royal project. This improves the crystal structure of not only the components and cabling on the hard-wired crossover-board but throughout the contacts and solder joints leading to a smoother and more natural presentation.
The Stirling GR cabinet is hand built from the finest plywood using traditional joinery methods to ensure that attention to detail and unique styling go hand in hand. A distributed port design for exemplary LF response from the 85-litre enclosure, the cabinet is finished in Prestige oiled real walnut wood veneer and complimented with solid walnut trim and edging, machined metal trim and adjustable HF power.
Capable of handling peak input power of up to 340 watts and boasting prodigious 91 dB efficiency, the Stirling has the power and authority of much larger and more affluent loudspeakers. It is detailed, dynamic and outstandingly articulate sound with all the musical cohesion inherent with the Dual Concentric driver. Stirling GR offers the bespoke cabinetry and remarkable performance of TANNOY’s Prestige series, yet costs no more than a typical mass produced loudspeaker.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.