Your Cart is Currently Empty
Tannoy's timeless Kensington Gold Reference continues the marque's heritage of blending time-honored values with cutting-edge performance. Its bold cabinet of finest mahogany plywood is extensively braced to house Tannoy's flagship 250mm (10.00") Gold Reference Dual Concentric driver. It's high-efficiency compression driver with 50mm (2.00") heat-treated dome, Alnico motor system and new, stiffer cone materials create outstanding dynamics, spacious sound staging and exceptional musical articulation.
The flagship 250 mm (10.00") Dual with its Alnico magnets, identified by its PepperPot Waveguide, is fitted with the latest Tannoy GR cone material, comprising a bespoke paper pulp infused with fibers to increase its rigidity. Combined with the new 50mm (2.00") aluminium-magnesium alloy cone, the Kensington GR Dual offers an expansive soundstage, extremely high power handling, and class-leading musical communication. The Kensington GR is set to follow its predecessor models as being the bestselling Prestige loudspeaker for its outstanding performance, small footprint, and elegant design.
To match the new Alnico GR Dual, the Kensington crossover has been extensively upgraded with custom-specification ICW ClarityCap MR capacitors, low loss laminated core inductors and thick-film resistors, before the entire unit is Deep Cryogenically Treated. This technology brings a wealth of benefits to the Kensington GR sound, including more spacious soundstage, crisper micro dynamic detailing and an exceptional natural HF response.
The Kensington GR is hand built in the time-honored Tannoy fashion to ensure that attention to detail and unique styling go hand in hand in maintaining the exclusive appeal of this highly respected loudspeaker. It's 18mm thick birch ply baffle and rear panel are extensively detailed with walnut inlays and machined metal trim. Easy room placement, adjustable HF power, and luxury oiled veneer finish with machined metal trim ensure Kensington Gold Reference is as easy to live with as it is exhilarating to listen to. Gold Reference takes Tannoy's Kensington to new levels of refinement in every respect.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.