Your Cart is Currently Empty
Omnia is an ecosystem that embodies Sonus faber’s values and heritage, from Italian tradition to modern technologies.
An organic architecture of technological desires, exemplified in one, wireless system.
The innovative acoustic technology meets Sonus faber’s natural elements, easly merging with every home environment. The Natural Sound enhance everyday special moments this all-in-one high end wireless speaker possibilities guarantee.
Design high end wireless speaker Omnia is created to satisfy every ambience sonorization. A wide suite of digital and analogic connections allows the users to best interact with the system’s amazing performance.
The multilayer wood top immediately evokes the iconic italian style and the unmistakable Sonus faber design. The Walnut finish delivers a homy and traditional ambience, while the Graphite offers a new industrial look.
hono stage built in allows, thanks to our included interface adapter, to connect your turntable and to enjoy the best music on vinyl. Ensure the most complete listening experience is a spirit moving value Sonus faber is always looking for.
SENSO™ is Omnia’s tactile illuminated wooden top panel. This touch sensitive interface allows direct control
of the system, with an additional remote operation available via the supplied handheld controller and user’s smartphone or tablet. The illuminated lines indicate the wireless speaker mode, which streaming service is in use and which input is selected, also allowing the user to adjust the volume.
CRESCENDO™ this advanced signal processing system results in a greater sense of dimensionality and immersivity, cleverly utilizing the two full range sides speakers. It creates a crisp wavefront which, through room reflections, mimics that of a live performance. A natural experience just within your room.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.