Your Cart is Currently Empty
The sound of My Sonic Lab cartridges are the result of master cartridge designer Yoshio Matsudaira seeking natural reproduction by minimizing signal loss, internal distortion, and phase distortion. All My Sonic cartridges utilize Matsudaira-san’s unique SH-μX magnetic core. This special core material has higher permeability and flux density than the typical iron core material used in MC cartridges. It allows My Sonic Lab to use fewer coil windings than other moving coil cartridges, minimizing music robbing distortions and maximizing signal output. This high efficiency approach equals wide dynamic range, fast transient response, low distortion and high signal-to-noise ratio. In other words, expect tremendous natural detail and clarity and to hear new layers of information in your favorite records.
The Signature Gold was released for My Sonic Lab’s 10th anniversary. Matsudaira-san evaluated every aspect of his previous Eminent designs for areas to be improved. A stronger two-component chassis, higher grade internal wiring and improvements in the suspension led to a more refined sound. However, it is the 10% larger SH-μX core that makes the Signature Gold excel at energetic expression and power. Compared to the Eminent designs, Signature Gold has more extension, slam, power, and dynamic range.
Winner of the prestigious Stereo Sound Magazine 2012 Grand Prix Award.
Extra Super Duralumin A7075 alloy body
Super Duralumin cantilever
Semi-line contact stylus
Internal impedance 1.4Ω
Output voltage 0.5mV
Recommended tracking force 1.9-2.2g
Recommended loading 100-800Ω (ideal is around 400Ω)
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.