The MX180 A/V Processor supports 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz on all 7 of its Ultra High Speed HDMI ports1 (5 inputs and 2 outputs). Each support HDCP 2.3; 4:4:4 Color; Rec. 2020; Dynamic Lip-sync; Quick Media Switching (QMS) that eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed; and 3D Video pass-through. The HDMI outputs can either simultaneously output the same source material to two separate screens, or they can output different content from two different sources to two separate screens at the same time.
To create the most life-like and realistic picture possible, the MX180 supports a myriad of high dynamic range formats: HDR (static HDR); Dynamic HDR; HDR10+; HLG; and Dolby Vision (including low latency). These technologies will ensure every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and color – on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
Other enhanced HDMI video features included in the MX180 will improve gameplay performance by bringing an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions.
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth, lag free and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity.
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no lag gaming, and real time interactive virtual reality.
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay.
To give you a truly immersive home theater experience and place you inside your favorite movies, the MX180 is compatible with all the leading 3D surround sound formats including Dolby® Atmos, DTS:X® Pro, and Auro-3D®. One HDMI output features both Audio Return Channel (ARC) and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) functionality. ARC allows a compatible TV to send audio data to the audio video processor over the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for separate audio cables. The more advanced eARC offers greater bandwidth so higher resolution audio formats such as DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS:X®, Dolby TrueHD, and Dolby Atmos can be sent through the HDMI cable, allowing the MX180 to deliver the best possible sound quality.
Up to 16 channels of discrete decoding are available. Analog audio is output to your home theater amplifiers via balanced outputs for popular 15.1 or 9.1.6 surround sound speaker configurations among others. This allows you to have a multitude of home theater speakers to create an enveloping cinematic soundstage. Depending on your speaker arrangement, 4 of the outputs can be used for bi-amping some of your speakers or to drive additional subwoofers.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.