Your Cart is Currently Empty
The MA352 uses a hybrid design that blends aspects of vacuum tube and solid-state technology. The unit features a vacuum tube preamplifier section powered by a pair of 12AX7A and a pair of 12AT7 vacuum tubes. Meanwhile, the device's output stage consists of a direct coupled solid-state amplifier rated for 200 Watts per channel with 8 Ohm speakers or 320 Watts per channel with 4 Ohm speakers.
When it comes to connectivity, the amp includes 2 balanced and 3 unbalanced inputs, along with 1 Moving Magnet phono input with adjustable loading, gold-plated speaker binding posts, and a stereo preamplifier output which can also be used to connect powered subwoofers. In addition, the MA352 integrates a variety of McIntosh technologies, including Power Guard, Sentry Monitor, McIntosh Monogrammed Heatsinks, High Drive headphone amplifier with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD), 5-band analog tone control (each band adjustable by ± 12dB), Home Theater Pass Through, Power Control, and Data Ports.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.