Your Cart is Currently Empty
The ElectroMotion ESL X features a new larger XStat electrostatic transducer, with a radiating area over 50in2 larger than the EM-ESL model. Twin 8-inch high-excursion woofers are housed in a non-resonant asymmetrical bass reflex (ported) chamber, in a surprisingly compact enclosure. Woofers have custom engineered high-rigidity paper cones, with extended-throw driver assemblies.
The ElectroMotion ESL X (EM-ESL X) X features a larger electrostatic transducer and dual woofers, with increased power-handling capabilities. As the flagship model of the ElectroMotion Series, the X establishes a new benchmark for price versus performance.
The ElectroMotion ESL X features a new larger XStat electrostatic transducer, with a radiating area over 50in2 larger than the EM-ESL model. Twin 8-inch high-excursion woofers are housed in a non-resonant asymmetrical bass reflex (ported) chamber, in a surprisingly compact enclosure. Woofers have custom engineered high-rigidity paper cones, with extended-throw driver assemblies. Component elements within the EM-ESL X replicate the design and performance of components used on many of MartinLogan's more expensive loudspeakers, such as custom-wound transformers, air-core coils, large steel laminate inductors, polyester and low DF electrolytic capacitors. Custom 5-way bi-wire binding posts allow for secure wire connections. System Frequency Response is 41-22,000 Hz ±3db. Recommended amplifier power is 20-400 watts per channel. Impedance is rated at 6 ohms (1.6 ohms at 20 kHz); the EM-ESL X is compatible with 4, 6, or 8 ohm rated amplifiers.
A unique XStat transducer was developed for the ElectroMotion Series to reduce the gauge thickness of the electrostatic panel's steel stators. The reduced gauge does not alter the performance characteristics of the panel. However, as a natural byproduct of tighter build tolerances, it does increase the visual transparency of the panel. The EM-ESL X's XStat panel is so visually transparent it nearly vanishes when you're sitting and listening.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.