Your Cart is Currently Empty
The CLX delivers the truth - the culmination of everything we have learned about electrostatic technology since we brought our first product to market in 1983. Purity of sound permeates your entire room and satisfies even the most critical ear. The new industry benchmark for resolving detail, CLX utilizes dual electrostatic transducers to render the most complex musical passages as faithfully as a crystal prism disperses the full color spectrum. This is the limitless spectrum of the CLX, the absolute truth in musical reproduction.
MartinLogan is proud to announce a new edition of the world's finest full-range electrostatic line source loudspeaker. The CLX artincorporates our most popular upgrades including Art Frame styling (with an additional piece of hardwood), stainless steel binding posts, and premium power cords. Visit a MartinLogan Masterpiece Dealer and build yours today.
MartinLogan's award winning Curvilinear Line Source (CLS) XStat electrostatic (ESL) technology allows smooth unencumbered dispersion of sound throughout the listening area. The result? Perfectly etched imaging and focus achieved through minimal room interaction; optimum natural reproduction of sound with full level response from ultra-linear transducers; reliable operation in open air; compatibility with all electronics; and seamless dispersion of precise sound throughout your listening environment.
Advanced MicroPerf stator technology gives MartinLogan's latest-generation CLS electrostatic transducer almost twice as much exposed diaphragm surface as a traditional electrostatic panel of the same size. This dramatic increase in effective radiating area translates to higher efficiency and an even more effortless, unlimited dynamic presentation. The XStat pulls no punches!
But there's more to it than just putting more holes in the stators. ClearSpar™ spacers stiffen the assembly further across its width. ClearSpars enable precise, consistent tensioning of the Vacuum Bonded diaphragm without obstructing the floating, see-through look that is the visual hallmark of MartinLogan electrostats.
In the end, a speaker cannot outperform the signal feeding it. MartinLogan's state-of-the-art toroidal transformer and electrical interface engineering ensure an absolutely transparent link from amplifier to electrostatic panel. The result is sound of unparalleled purity, precision, clarity, and openness — the next best thing to no speaker at all.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.