Your Cart is Currently Empty
Designed for the ultimate music and movie surround sound experience, the Marantz MM8077 7-channel power amplifier delivers power and detail, and is rated at 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms, and 180 watts per channel into 6 ohms.
The power supply features a high current toroidal power transformer along with high power (71WVDC) filter capacitors with a total 100,000µF capacitance to easily handle sharp short-term transient peaks.
Featuring our unique current feedback discrete power amp output stages that are identical for all channels, the MM8077 is equipped with multiple high current discrete power transistors that feature high slew rate and wide operating bandwidth to extract the most detail from today's high resolution audio formats.
The output devices are mounted on our unique dual extruded aluminum alloy heat sink assembly, configured in a tunnel arrangement that provides both passive and active cooling. The massive heat sinks feature multiple ribbed fins that provide a large passive cooling area, and the assembly is book-ended with a whisper quiet fan that automatically kicks in to provide near silent active cooling when the soundtrack heats up. As the fan is mounted internally directly to the heat sinks, and not externally to the chassis cover as is often the case, even when it's running, it's designed to be whisper quiet.
For maximum connectivity, the MM8077 features both unbalanced (RCA) and balanced (XLR) inputs, and each amp channel can be configured to use your choice of input connector. The loudspeaker terminals feature audiophile-grade construction, and are gold-plated for maximum signal transfer, and they can easily handle a wide range of audiophile speaker cable connectors.
The MM8077 features a DC trigger input for external power on/off control, and there's also dual RC-5 remote control in/out jacks for connection to a compatible Marantz A/V pre-amp/processor.
The copper-plated chassis provides isolation from extraneous noise, and features a multi-layer reinforced bottom panel assembly for maximum rigidity along with triple-layer top cover. Elegantly finished in anodized black satin, the MM8077 features the classic Marantz ringed porthole display with a blue illumination accent that includes a display on/off function.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.