Your Cart is Currently Empty
Introducing a world of High-Fidelity sound that is true enough to touch. This all-in-one speaker system is in its second generation and is upgraded to deliver more balanced sound in higher resolution with all-inclusive connectivity. Simply stream anything including AirPlay2, Chromecast, Spotify and Tidal, or seamlessly connect the LSX II to your laptop, TV and many other devices.
KEF is obsessed with bringing a superior listening experience whatever the size of the speaker. With built-in support of streaming up to 24bit/384kHz and a dedicated amplifier inside each speaker, LSX II offers the highest quality sound in its size and makes high-fidelity sound accessible to a wider range of listeners.
LSX II is upgraded from the first generation to deliver a more balanced sound in higher resolution. It is precisely tuned with enhancement on the bespoke Digital Signal Processing algorithms in the Music Integrity Engine (MIE™). Optimised for the Uni-Q driver array, the MIE ensures a perfectly timed performance with clear, accurate and more balanced sound.
Uni-Q® technology is the building block of KEF signature sound. Designed to perform at its best in LSX II, the Uni-Q driver array acts as a single point source to enlarge the ‘sweet spot’ and disperses sound more evenly, allowing everyone sitting at different spots in the room to experience the same natural, detailed sound.
With LSX II, you can connect your TV with HDMI ARC, your laptop with USB-C, and even a turntable, CD player or games console. If you demand your movies and music come with extra bass, there’s a dedicated output to connect a KEF subwoofer.
Every aspect of LSX II is carefully considered, with an elegant rear control panel and subtle design accents such as colour-matched finishes on the Uni-Q driver and ports. It is available in five finishes: matte satin Mineral White and high-gloss Lava Red, plus Carbon Black, Cobalt Blue and the Soundwave by Terence Conran Edition clad in a specially designed fabric from Danish textile designer, Kvadrat.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.