Your Cart is Currently Empty
Delivery for this item is 4-6 weeks. In 1999 Dynavector released the revolutionary DRT XV-1 stereo cartridge that pioneered the unique topology that included 8 Alnico magnets, magnetically stable front yokes, square shaped front armature within the rather spectacular deep 'v' shaped front elevation. Combined with Dynavector's patented 'Flux Damping' this cartridge quickly became the worldwide benchmark for music lovers and the audio press alike. The subsequent flagship design for Dynavector the XV-ls released in 2002 refined and improved the technology. Retaining the patented Flux Dumping but included the magnetically stable front yoke with the unique square shaped aperture and improved magnetic equalizing component, all encompassed in an African Ebony body to provide further stability for the magnetic components. First inspection of the new DV XV-lt reveals that although it is unmistakenly Dynavector, the body beautiful is Urushi lacquered over a precision machined component of heat treated bamboo that has been assiduously selected for both design, elegance and acoustic performance. Dynavector's patented Flux Damping process has been retained in concert with new ground breaking innovations that will quickly establish the XV-lt as not only the Dynavector flagship but set the contemporary standards in analog music reproduction. Technology abounds within the XV-lt but the Dynavector 'rai-son d'etre' is making the technology invisible and allowing the music to emerge like never before. A silky smoothness is added to the musical reality which the XV cartridges have previously exhibited and as a result each instrument, performer or group is clearly imaged with a warm and rich presence. Dynavector believe that this emotive musical experience cannot be achieved by a digital source and with the XV-lt they have created a 'Super Analog World'. Principal Improvements for the XV-lt The unique square shaped armature manufactured from a carefully selected material that is both corrosion resistant and impervious to age deterioration. 16 micron coil windings that only Dynavector can manufacture are wound around square shaped armature to match the square shaped hole in front yoke. Alnico column magnets to stabilize the magnetic circuits and increase linearity of the magnetic distribution within the air gap. Other features Exclusive Walnut case.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.