The B18 loudspeaker was developed to be comfortably sized yet extremely musical and dynamic. A universal sound talent, the B18 is a 2½-way bass reflex speaker with a front-firing design.
As part of the expansion of the Burmester B-Series loudspeaker portfolio, the B18 was aligned with the appearance of the B28 and B38 in 2022 and now also features a sleek, unobtrusive screwless front, allowing the loudspeaker to be integrated even more easily into any domestic interior. In addition, the variants in terms of cabinet finishes and anodized colours of the front baffle have also been standardized across the entire B series.
Recognisable as a typical Burmester even from the very first glance, the B18 loudspeaker makes use of characteristic design elements of Burmesters loudspeakers.
The high-frequency reproduction benefits from the ring radiator developed exclusively for Burmester, which ensures optimum transparency and resolution. Low-mid and mid-woofer are an advanced development based on an already proven drive unit, which also aids the B18 to achieve an impressive sound performance.
The highly complex crossover is in its own enclosure chamber, as is the mid-bass driver, whose own closed enclosure results in particularly clean midrange performance.
The B18’s sandwich-constructed base is made of a high-molecular-weight thermoplastic polymer in combination with other materials of high internal damping and rigidity for optimum decoupling of the speaker from the floor. The solid MDF front, in conjunction with the enclosure optimized using FEM analysis, ensures accurate, precise bass response and significantly reduces cabinet reverberation. In addition to the mechanical damping by a foam cylinder, the B18 speaker has a bass switch to adjust the bass response according to room conditions and personal listening taste.
- Exclusive Burmester ring radiator for optimal transparency and resolution
- Further developed low-mid and midrange woofer
- A rear switch for bass adjustment in combination with the included bass reflex the supplied bass reflex plugs for several possibilities of room adaptation
- The massive torsionally stiff 48mm MDF front in combination with the optimized by FEM analysis for accurate and precise bass response and Bass response and reduces the reverberation of the cabinet significantly
- 2 ½ way bass reflex principle with separate closed enclosure for the mid-bass and separate bass reflex enclosure for the bass-midrange driver
- Solid loudspeaker base made of matched, vibration damping and stiffening materials to minimize vibration transmission
- Highly complex crossover in its own enclosure chamber
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.