Your Cart is Currently Empty
The MI347 7-Channel Digital Amplifier is a dedicated home theater amplifier that delivers an immersive sonic experience that provides a heart-stopping, edge-of-your-seat audio experience in the comfort of your home theater. It uses highly sophisticated closed loop digital switching amplifiers that are paired with extremely robust power supplies that produce audio performance levels rarely heard in home theaters.
Meant to be heard more than seen – such as being installed in an out-of-sight A/V equipment rack, the MI347 has a simplified and understated exterior. But rest assured that the internal circuitry and components have received the full attention of the McIntosh engineers to make you feel like you are part of your favorite movies. With its rack-friendly 3U height, it can easily be installed in your A/V rack via the included rack mounting brackets (the mounting brackets are removable for non-rack installations). But the MI347 is not limited to just rack installations, as it can also be placed out in the open for all to see and enjoy.
In a home theater, the most important audio channels or speakers are the front left, front right, and center channel speaker. These are where a majority of the dialogue and the loudest and most prominent special effects resonate from. As such, the MI347 will deliver 250 Watts at 8 Ohms or 300 Watts at 4 Ohms to each of these three speakers. The MI347's other four channels are meant to drive the still important but less power-hungry surround sound speakers or ceiling speakers. To each of these four channels, the MI347 will deliver a healthy 125 Watts at 8 Ohms or 200 Watts at 4 Ohms.
A highly efficient Class D amplifier, the MI347 does not require noisy cooling fans to maintain nominal operating temperature; it also features an abundance of cooling vents on the top and sides to further assist with heat dissipation. On the front panel, multi-color LED indicators display the status of each channel. On the back, both a balanced and unbalanced input is included for each channel along with our standard 5-way speaker binding posts.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.