Your Cart is Currently Empty
A20 is the latest addition to Aurender’s range of analog output music players. The A20, shares the same basic circuitry topologies, DAC chipset and form factor as the flagship A30. However, it dispenses with the CD ripping functionality, metadata editing software and the headphone connection provided is a single standard ¼” jack. By being scaled back, the A20 will appeal to the digital music lover whose library is already digitized and wants a full-fledged, high-performance server, streamer, preamplifier, DAC and headphone amplifier.
The A20 can be customized to your needs in terms of storage capacity and type. Two trays located on the rear panel each can accommodate a hard drive (HDD) or SSD. For users with large music collections, each tray could be fitted with an 8TB SSD providing a massive 16TB of digital file storage. Consequently, if the user is 100% streaming, no drives are required to be installed, but can be added later should you change your mind.
What distinguishes A20 from other analog output models is its pure audio performance. Employing the world-renown AKM 4497 chipset in a dual-mono with dual linear power supplies, you can expect nothing but the best in sound quality. Also included is full MQA Decoder technology which enables you to play back full-resolution MQA audio files and streams, delivering the highest possible sound quality of the original master recording.
Since many audiophiles will use the A20 as their “digital hub”, the ability to reduce system complexity is easily achieved. For example, the A20 can function as preamplifier allowing for direct connection to a stereo power amplifier or active speaker system. The preamp section has both SPDIF and optical inputs that allow other source components like a CD transport, Blu-Ray player or cable box to feed its audio through the A20’s DAC improving fidelity. Lastly, the system volume can be controlled three ways; the front panel rotary control, the Aurender Conductor app or using the supplied IR remote control.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.