Your Cart is Currently Empty
BiWiring reduces distortion in the cable taking the big Bass energy out of the cable carrying the more delicate Treble is like taking the waves out of thewater when you (the Treble) are trying to swim. The magnetic autonomy of the separate halves of the Rocket 11 maximizes the BiWire advantage.
Semi-Solid Concentric conductors are a far-superior performance alternative to typical stranded conductors. Semi-Solid Concentric conductors use fewer, larger strands that do not change position down the length of the cable. The strands maintaintheir fixed, rigid relationships, reducing distortion, improving resolution and dynamics, and greatly minimizing harshness and confusion due to strand interaction.
Long-Grain Copper has fewer oxides within the conducting material, fewer impurities, fewer grain boundaries and definitively better performance than standard OFHC copper.
Double Low-Inductance Geometry: A "normal" speaker cable has fairly high-inductance, smearing energy across time and making the sound dull and unfocused. The two conductors in each half of Rocket 11 provide lower inductance, greater clarity and superior bass-to-treble frequency extension.
Rocket 11 is prepared with SureGrip 300 spades or bananas. These connectors feature Direct-Silver over copper with no layer of nickel in between.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.