Your Cart is Currently Empty
Long-Grain Copper (LGC) and Silver-Plated Drain Wires
Noise-Dissipation: Quiet Background and Minimal Circuit Misbehavior Due to Direction-Controlled Conductors and Shields
ZERO Tech (No Characteristic Impedance) for Uncompressed Current Transfer
THE CHALLENGE: No matter how perfect an AC power source, distortion is added within any AC cable. Even the most sophisticated filters and power supplies cannot eliminate this Transient Intermodulation Distortion (TIM) as the induced RF noise modulates the low-level audio/video signal.
THE SOLUTION: NRG-Y2 cables use direction-controlled Long-Grain-Copper (LGC) strands in a Semi-Solid Concentric conductor arrangement in
which strands are packed more tightly and never change position within the bundle. This construction significantly reduces strand interaction distortion. The greater purity and less complicated grain structure within LGC copper further reduces distortion.
In addition, NRG-Y2's direction-controlled Silver-Plated shield conductors efficiently drain RF noise from the line and neutral shields to ground via the third "ground" pin. The net result is powerful, dynamic and immersive!
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.