Your Cart is Currently Empty
- Solid Perfect-Surface Silver (PSS)/Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) Conductors
- Uncompressed High-Current Transfer
- RF/ND-Tech (US Patent # 8,988,168)
- ZERO: No Characteristic Impedance
- Dielectric-Bias System with Level-X Radio-Frequency Noise Trap
- Directionally Controlled Conductors
Alternating Current (AC), is a far-from-perfect power source. AC power technology is well over a century old and was never designed to meet the exacting standards of today’s high resolution audio-video components. AC noise is present at the utility source, and is then exacerbated by radio frequency noise that is induced (picked up by the AC power cord) and coupled to the component power supplies and to circuit ground. This creates distortion and low-level signal losses via the “masking effect.” Further, power amplifiers can require immense reserves of transient current for their power supplies to react to and then stabilize during dynamic audio passages. Most AC power cords and power conditioner-regenerators, though helpful to a point, are simply not up to the task.
Power amplifiers present a real challenge for any AC power source, as the transient current requirements (though short in duration) can be many times that of the average (RMS) current consumption. Power amplifiers are also unique from all other components in that the current draw is dynamic, not constant, and it changes with volume and audio signal content. Though many AC power cords may feature low DC resistance to allow for some of this requirement, the characteristic impedance of the AC cable is equally responsible for assuring uncompromised performance. Many premium AC cords constrict or compress the audio transient as their characteristic impedance restricts the transient current.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.