- Solid Perfect-Surface Silver (PSS)/Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) Conductors
- Optimized For Source Components
- Ground Noise Dissipation Technology (US Patent # 9,373,439)
- Zero Characteristic Impedance (50Hz - 1MHz)
- Dielectric-Bias System with Radio Frequency Noise Trap
- Directionally Controlled Conductors
All drawn metal strands or conductors have a non-symmetrical, and therefore directional, grain structure. AudioQuest controls the resulting RF impedance variation so that noise is drained away from where it will cause distortion. The correct direction is determined by listening to every batch of metal conductors used in every AudioQuest audio cable. Arrows are clearly marked on the connectors to ensure superior sound quality.
HIGH PURITY CONDUCTORS - PERFECT-SURFACE SILVER (PSS)/PERFECT-SURFACE COPPER+ (PSC+) CONDUCTORS
DIELECTRIC-BIAS SYSTEM WITH RADIO FREQUENCY TRAP
GROUND NOISE-DISSIPATION TECHNOLOGY
UNCOMPRESSED HIGH-CURRENT TRANSFER
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.