Your Cart is Currently Empty
AudioControl’s next generation of high-performance preamp/processors enable home theater specialists and A/V integrators to create systems that deliver new levels of precision, power and control. The Maestro X9 supports the most sought after immersive surround formats, such as Dolby Atmos, Auro-3D, DTS:X, and IMAX Enhanced, with 16-channels of balanced and unbalanced outputs, including four user-configurable outputs. The Maestro X9 offers a full complement of inputs for connection to the latest audio/video components, including 7 HDMI 2.0b inputs that fully support 4K UHD and HDR playback.
The new Maestro X9 houses the very latest in audio and video processing technology, featuring Dirac Live® room correction to overcome acoustic anomalies in any space, and ESS SABRE PRO DACs that ensure unprecedented levels of detail and clarity along with earth-shaking, authoritative bass response.
Enthusiasts will enjoy intuitive app-based control, Google Cast, AirPlay 2, aptX Bluetooth and Wi-Fi streaming connectivity options as well as integrated web-based configuration.
All of this outstanding technology has been wrapped quite elegantly within a completely new industrial design, distinguishing AudioControl’s home cinema preamp/processor lineup from any other solution.
- 9.1.6 decoding for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- IMAX Enhanced, Auro-3D
- 4K UHD supporting HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2
- ES9038PRO SABRE audiophile DACs (140 dB of dynamic range)
- Dirac Live® room correction
- 16 channel XLR outputs with OPA1612 HiFi Audio op-amps
- 16 channel unbalanced outputs
- Pairs perfectly with Savoy G4, Pantages G4, Avalon G4
- Dolby VisionTM playback support
- HDR support (HDR10/BT.2020)
- 4 user-assignable output channels
- 7 HDMI inputs / 3 HDMI outputs (eARC compatible)
- IP, IR, RS232, and Wifi control
- AirPlay 2 and Google Chromecast streaming support
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.