Your Cart is Currently Empty
Built from a legacy of respected premium power amplifiers, AudioControl's G4 series amplifiers offer effortless power and efficiency, delivering impressively dynamic and detailed audio across all channels.
Incorporating AudioControl's unique, highly efficient, and cool-running Class H design, the Savoy G4 power amplifier achieves 230 watts per channel at 8 ohms and 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms, all channels driven. The Savoy G4 can also be configured for 600 watts at 8 ohms bridged on select channels to facilitate flexible configurations well beyond powering surround channels. AudioControl's LightDrive built-in anti-clipping protection circuit safely eliminates any possibility of speaker-damaging clipping and distortion, even in extreme conditions.
Designed as a perfect match to AudioControl's preamp processors or as standalone critical listening power amplifier, the Savoy G4 can be configured for anything from a powerful 3 channel listening room to a detailed and dynamic, multichannel home theater.
- Award winning theater amplifier technologies
- Seven channel home theater amplifier
- Multi-mode operation: 7 channel, 5.1 channel, 5 channel
- 230 watts per channel at 8 ohms; 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms
- 600 watts at 8 ohms bridged on select channels
- Stable into low impedances
- Stereo/mono operation
- Unparalleled Energy Efficiency
- High Definition BiMOS Outputs
- Cool Running Class H Operation
- LightDrive Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 5-way Binding Posts
- Unbalanced RCA inputs with pass through
- Balanced XLR Inputs
- Bullet-Proof Reliability
- Remote 12 volt Trigger
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.