Your Cart is Currently Empty
At 200 watts per channel, the 7-channel MC8207 home theater amplifier is perfectly capable of powering all the speakers in a 7.1 channel home theater to McIntosh's legendary standards. It features LED power output indicators instead of our traditional blue meters. These indicators will display the amplifier's power output just as the blue meters do but in a more understated way - making the MC8207 a perfect choice for darkened home theaters where the screen is the focal point. In addition to 7.1 theater systems, it can also be used in 5.1 home theaters with 2 channels used to power a second zone in stereo mode.
The McIntosh exclusive Dynamic Power Manager (DPM) technology enables the MC8207 to deliver its full power into both 4 and 8 ohm speakers, meaning it's compatible with a wide variety of home theater speakers - unlike many other high current amplifiers. Just like our other home theater amplifiers, the MC8207 does not need cooling fans, eliminating fan noise that can interfere with the delicate nuances of a movie's soundtrack. Power Guard will prevent potential speaker damage caused by clipping and over-driving of the amplifier. Short-circuit protection is provided by Sentry Monitor that disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal.
For the utmost in sound quality, inputs for balanced audio cables are included for all 7 channels. When used in a dual zone configuration, for your convenience there are also unbalanced inputs for the two channels used in the secondary zone.
The classic black glass front panel and custom machined brushed aluminum end caps make the MC8207 a welcome addition to any home theater. Combine it with a Mcintosh home theater processor‹ for the ultimate in home entertainment.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.