Your Cart is Currently Empty
Using the award winning Savoy G3 amplifier as a basis, the AudioControl Avalon G4 delivers exceptional detail and clarity thanks to an innovative and highly efficient Class H design that effortlessly achieves 230 watts per channel, all channels driven. The Class H design topology provides superb audio quality and bullet-proof reliability while reducing heat dissipation from a compact form factor. The Avalon G4 also features AudioControl's LightDrive anti-clipping protection circuit, which protects loudspeakers from clipping and distortion even in extreme conditions such as a highly dynamic action movie soundtrack.
The Avalon G4 can be easily configured as a 4 channel amplifier, a powerful 2-channel amplifier or as a 2.1 solution without any need for DSP management. Each pair of channels features hi/lo/bypass crossover controls, balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) inputs as well as RCA throughputs to achieve multiple configuration options. The Avalon G4 also features independent channel level controls, remote power control triggers, and audiophile-grade 5-way binding posts.
The Made in USA Avalon G4 has been designed as a perfect match to AudioControl's home theater processors and is ideally suited for immersive surround formats or as a premium standalone power amplifier for nearly any home audio system.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.