Your Cart is Currently Empty
Our design goal for the Ohio-Class XL isoBASE was simply this: build it as if it's going to warinside a nuclear submarinewhere performance, quality and durability are absolutely critical.
Each and every Ohio-Class XL isoBASE we build utilizes our Component Specific Design technology. This guarantees that the component it supports will reach its maximum performance level, unhindered by the ill-effects of vibration, for life.
The Ohio-Class XL isoBASE is the product of 30 years of research into the field of vibration control and abatement. The data gleaned from this research led to creation of several cutting-edge technologies, raw materials and advanced test methods.
The design process itself relies heavily upon Finite Element Analysis. This enables us to model the interaction of concept and materials before construction even begins.
All of thisfrom concept through constructionis brought together within the framework of our Component Specific Design technology. It is this comprehensive multidisciplinary approach combined with our obsessive attention to detail that earns the Ohio-Class XL its place in the most discriminating of high-end systems. Your potential is our passion. Welcome to sonic truth. Welcome to Ohio-Class XL.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.