Your Cart is Currently Empty
The all new Elicit MK5 stereo integrated amplifier is designed and built to the highest standard. Housed in our latest custom case to match the rest of the Rega range, the new MK5 builds on previous Rega designs by using our multi-award-winning Class A/B power amplifier circuit to deliver a powerful 105 W per channel into 8 Ω loads (127 W into 6 Ω). Our engineers have designed a new Rega DAC circuit offering digital connectivity and greater integration with a variety of other products. We have taken great care to incorporate a high quality MM phono stage and the headphone input has been configured such that the speaker switching is performed by the output mute relay to avoid obstructing the signal path.
The new Elicit MK5 calls on decades of electronic design experience. It is a complex blend of three of our most successful products which promises to deliver big on sound, power, features and style. The Elicit MK5 is capable of driving difficult loudspeakers with ease and will integrate perfectly into any audio system by offering a wide range of connectivity options. In addition to line, digital, and a high-quality moving magnet (MM) phono input, you will also find pre-out, Direct in, Record loop functionality and the high-performance headphone input.
The Elicit MK5 now shares other design features taken directly from the highly acclaimed Aethosamplifier. You will find the same discrete FET based pre-amplifier circuit, plus an Alps volume potentiometer has been introduced to further improve sonic and technical performance. As you would expect, special attention has been paid to the selection of key audio components. Discrete circuitry, high-quality relays, polypropylene capacitors, and Sanken output transistors are used throughout the design.
The galvanically/optically isolated digital inputs utilise a Wolfson S/PDIF receiver IC to provide exceptional detail and clarity from any connected source. Output is provided by a Wolfson DAC and Rega designed discrete line-driver circuit. The new Elicit MK5 calls upon decades of award-winning experience in amplifier and digital circuit design which culminates in a perfectly engineered balance of reliability, connectivity and above all, accurate music reproduction.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.