Your Cart is Currently Empty
Mu-so 2nd Generation is the successor to the multiple award-winning Mu-so wireless music system, re-engineered for class-leading performance, functionality and usability by our experts here in Salisbury, England.
Combining our 45 years of hi-fi mastery with the very latest music-streaming technology and premium design quality, this is the ultimate single-box system you and your music deserve. From up to 32bit high-resolution streaming to multiroom music to HDMI TV sound; you've never heard it so good from an all-in-one wireless system.
At the heart of Mu-so 2nd Generation is Naim's music-streaming platform, developed by 25 engineers over 3 years to offer the very best performance whether playing your own digital music collection, a world of Internet radio, or music streaming services such as TIDAL and Spotify. This acclaimed innovation is uniquely found in Naim music-streaming products, such as its Uniti range and dedicated network players, including the £20,000 flagship ND 555.
The all-new multicore Digital Signal Processor (DSP) drives higher performance, providing 2000 MIPS (Million Instructions Per Second) compared to the original Mu-so's single-core, 150MIPS DSP. You can also hear even more from your music.
We have also created a brand new limiter algorithm that keeps each of Mu-so 2nd Generation's speaker drivers' movement under control when at high volume levels. The new limiter, by design; is only active at extreme volume levels, and helps to retain the music's clarity and increase long term reliability.
Mu-so 2nd Generation's 450 Watts of music power are joined by improved and highly optimised speaker drivers - a joint development project between Naim and Focal R&D departments.
Focal has been creating benchmark acoustic equipment since 1979, and its expertise has taken speaker-driver precision and performance to new levels.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.