The ML1 Loudspeaker was the first speaker McIntosh ever made. It was introduced in 1970 with a mid-century modern design style and produced amazing sound quality with high volume output capability and tremendous bass response, especially when paired with an external equalizer. Countless music enthusiasts chose the ML1 to listen to their cherished music.
Internally, the new ML1 is full modern performance-first speaker technology. A 4-way speaker, the ML1 uses five separate speaker drivers to produce astonishing sound:
- Woofer: one 12" woofer in a sealed enclosure with a polypropylene cone and dust cap with synthetic rubber suspension.
- Lower Midrange: two 4" lower midrange drivers in a sealed sub-enclosure also with polypropylene cones and dust caps with synthetic rubber suspension.
- Upper Midrange: one 2" soft dome upper midrange.
- Tweeter: one 3/4" Titanium dome tweeter (the same tweeter used in our XR50 and XR100 speakers).
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.