Your Cart is Currently Empty
The MC451 Dual Mono Amplifier joins the MC901 in offering the ultimate solution to bi-amping a loudspeaker. Like the MC901, the MC451 uses our Hybrid Drive™ technology that combines a separate vacuum tube and solid state amplifier onto one single chassis to produce the best possible sound performance from a bi-ampable speaker.
The MC451 is comprised of a 150 Watt vacuum tube amplifier and a 300 Watt solid state amplifier, which is more than enough power to drive virtually all speakers.
The vacuum tube section drives the speaker's midranges and tweeters, while the solid state section drives the woofers. The 150 Watt vacuum tube amplifier is powered by four KT88 output tubes which are located under a removable wire cage, plus two 12AT7 and one 12AX7A signal tubes; it uses our patented Unity Coupled Circuit output transformer to deliver its full 150 Watts into almost any speaker regardless if it has 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance.
Similarly, the 300 Watt solid state amplifier delivers its full 300 Watts into a 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance speaker via our Autoformer™ technology.
The two amplifiers in the MC451 are designed to work together in a synergistic relationship and are specifically engineered to assure that each only amplifies its intended frequencies. The large but quiet toroidal transformer generates enough power so that neither amplifier robs power or performance from the other. All of this results in easy bi-amping with unparalleled performance and sound reproduction from your speakers.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.