Your Cart is Currently Empty
The MA5300 Integrated Amplifier is proof that big sound can come in small packages. It is our smallest solid state integrated amplifier in terms of both power output and physical size, making it an ideal choice for smaller spaces or for someone just beginning to assemble a home audio system. It's a direct coupled amplifier that delivers 100 Watts per channel into 8 Ohm speakers or 160 Watts per channel into 4 Ohm speakers. New dual scale blue Watt meters give an accurate readout of power output for both 4 and 8 Ohm impedances.
The MA5300's complement of 12 inputs includes 6 analog inputs (4 unbalanced, 1 balanced and 1 Moving Magnet input for turntables‹) and 6 digi‹tal inputs (2 each coaxial and optical, 1 USB and 1 proprietary MCT for use with our MCT series of SACD/CD Transports). All digital inputs are housed in our DA1 Digital Audio Module which can be replaced by future modules as new digital audio technologies are developed. The DA1 comes with an 8-channel, 32-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) used in Quad Balanced mode and supports up to DSD256 and DXD 384kHz for high resolution audio playback. All inputs can be given user-friendly names to simplify system control and configuration.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.