Your Cart is Currently Empty
LUMIN P1 makes system integration easier than ever:
- 9 digital & analogue inputs
- USB Digital Audio input & output support up to Native DSD512
- Balanced & unbalanced analogue inputs
- SPDIF & AES input support up to 192/24 with DoP
- HDMI 2.0 inputs & 4K passthrough with ARC support
Specified for exceptional musical performance:
- New processor delivers native DSD512 & PCM384 playback
- Dual Mono design throughout maximises channel separation
- Dual ES9028PRO SABRE DACs in Mono mode
- Femto Clock System with precision FPGA distribution
- New integrated dual-toroidal linear power supply & all-in-one chassis
- Fibre Network provides complete isolation from network digital noise
- Leedh Processing lossless volume control
New Remote Control
A new tactile infrared remote control allows easy change of input, volume adjustment, playlist navigation and more.
The exceptionally well-constructed acrylic and zinc LUMIN remote is made in Austria and is entirely Roon Ready.
The new infrared receiver built in to LUMIN P1 is compatible with universal remote controls, phones and automation systems.
Flexible setup options
Use as a streamer, a DAC, a pre-amplifier or all three!
IDEA 1 - STREAMING DAC
LUMIN P1 can be used like all other LUMIN players. With its DSD512/PCM384 support, Femto Clock System, Fibre Networking, toroidal power supply, and Leedh Processing, P1 is second only to LUMIN X1 in pure streaming ability.
IDEA 2 - HI-FI HUB
Connect all your stereo sources to LUMIN P1 and attach a power amplifier and you've got everything you need for an incredible music system.
IDEA 3 - 2-CHANNEL TV SYSTEM
No need for an AV Receiver. Simply attach your HDMI sources to LUMIN P1 and P1 to your TV. With HDMI ARC, all your audio comes through your main speakers.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.