Your Cart is Currently Empty
Selekt DSM - The most configurable streamer ever!
The process of making Selekt DSM your own is simple.
1: Choose your enclosure
First, choose your enclosure design: either Classic Hub, or the deluxe, higher-performance Edition Hub.
2: Choose your performance
The next choice to consider, is which of the three distinct tiers of digital-to-analogue converter (DAC) performance you will choose for your Selekt DSM.
3: Choose your application
Once you’ve chosen your desired DAC performance level, you will choose which role you would like Selekt DSM to perform in your home today – with the option to expand and upgrade its capabilities in future.
The breadth of possibility within the Selekt DSM ecosystem is vast. Start with your choice of chassis – either Classic Hub, or the deluxe and higher-performance Edition Hub. Then select your desired DAC performance level – whether Standard, upgraded to Katalyst, or the peak performance of Organik – before considering how your Selekt DSM will be tailored to your own specific application.
Whether you’re working your way towards the separates system of your dreams with Selekt DSM as source-only, the highest-performance all-in-one box product available with on-board amps, the heart of your home entertainment in partnership with your TV, or you seek a fully integrated 5.1 Surround Sound receiver; whether your wish is to bi-amp, tri-amp, or even go Exakt with your loudspeakers from a single, luxurious, silver-anodised or black box – Selekt DSM accomplishes all with alacrity.
Selekt DSM is the most configurable digital music player ever. It’s a fully customisable and future-proof product ecosystem for hi-fi enthusiasts; a unique, high-performance offering unlike anything else on the market. Make it your own…
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.