Your Cart is Currently Empty
The world's first Single Apparent Source speaker, now with 12th generation Uni-Q® with MAT™. A bespoke driver array engineered to deliver pristine performance, and capable of raising Blade to new heights of performance. Featuring four 225mm (9 in.) force-cancelling bass drivers, Blade One Meta is the top model in the Blade series.
Refined through iterations, Uni-Q® driver array for the latest Blade is the 12th generation Uni-Q® with MAT™. Uni-Q® acts as a single point source to disperse sound more evenly throughout the room. The result is the elimination of the limited ‘sweet spot’, therefore allowing everybody sitting at different spots in the room to experience and enjoy the same natural, detailed sound.
Blade’s four powerful low frequency drivers are mounted back-to-back to cancel out kinetic forces that might otherwise colour their output. The result is cleaner, purer sound, and astonishing low-level resonance.
Blade’s four powerful vented bass drivers are perfectly integrated with the 12th generation Uni-Q® with MAT™ to deliver clean, immaculately controlled bass. The crossover design in the latest Blade has been enhanced to fine-tune the signal path for maximum clarity.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.