Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Delta STEREO distills all of Class' innovation and knowledge into a compact high-performance stereo amplifier.
In situations where dual mono amplifiers can't be accommodated, Delta STEREO offers uncompromizing performance in a single component.
The first 12.5W of power output are pure Class A, and with a total of 250W per channel at its command (over 350W/Ch @ 2Ω), this compact, powerful amplifier drives loudspeakers with utmost confidence.
- Up to 12.5W per Channel delivered in pure Class A operation
- 250W per Channel total
- Massive, high-quality power supply
- Custom toroidal transformer
Delta STEREO delivers exceptional clarity. Every effort has been made to preserve complete separation between channels, delivering the natural, expansive sound that Class is legendary for.
- Hand-laid circuit boards
- 6-layer circuit boards provide for shortened signal and power pathways with lowest noise
- 22 4-pole Mundorf capacitors
- Custom-made Navcom feet to absorb vibrations
- Furutech rhodium-plated RCA and torque-guard speaker connectors
Delta STEREO has presence. It's capabilities are expressed through design and it looks fantastic in any room or installation.
Superb material finishes and a pair of custom-designed illuminated VU meters display power output for both channels beautifully.
Delta Series design concept is to create a monument to sound. This amplifier looks every bit has capable as it sounds.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.