Your Cart is Currently Empty
Evolution means transformation. Evolution means improvement. Evolution means progress.
At Cambridge Audio, it means hi-fi ready for today, able to fit into your lifestyle and made to look as good as it sounds. It means taking over 50 years' worth of audio expertise and fitting it all into a single revolutionary product.
It means Evo.
We’ve developed Evo so you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
You can enjoy our incredible, full-on hi-fi sound, with all its precision, scale and emotional expression. But you can also enjoy this extraordinary sound quality from a compact, convenient, good-looking all-in-one system.
Evo is a huge step forward.
Our story started with the iconic P40 amplifier. So, using the P40’s wood trim as inspiration, Ged incorporated beautiful, tactile walnut side-panels into his elegant design.
Evo’s use of premium materials includes a choice of side panels, designed to accentuate the timeless simplicity of Evo’s design and compliment your lifestyle.
We've been designing and building outstanding audio equipment for over 50 years. In that time, fashion in hi-fi has changed just as surely as fashion in music - but we’ve always been at the cutting edge.
So, we think Evo is not only the best-sounding all-in-one player you can buy, its design looks to the future at the same time as acknowledging our rich legacy.
Even the best components don’t deliver incredible sound all by themselves. Our engineering team spent hundreds of hours in our London laboratory, poring over every detail of the way Evo makes music until they were completely satisfied.
Because if our engineers aren’t satisfied, they don’t think you will be either.
It doesn’t matter how you access your digital audio files - the latest generation of the award-winning StreamMagicplatform makes them sound better than ever.
Every current format, from Roon to MQA-powered TIDAL Masters, Spotify Connect, Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast and Qobuz, is catered for.
And StreamMagic is ready to adapt to whatever the future may bring too.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.