Your Cart is Currently Empty
Half a decade after the CX range redefined performance at its price point, it’s time to reimagine, reengineer and reinvigorate.
Now finished in Lunar Grey to match the rest of the CX Series 2 range, the award-winning CXC delivers stunning audio quality from your CD collection.
The disc drive in the CXC was originally developed by Cambridge Audio for its high-end 851C CD player. It’s our renowned ‘S3’ servo design, and it has class-leading levels of jitter rejection and error correction - no multi-purpose drive is able to compete with the the CXC’s levels of precision and stability.
There’s absolute purity of purpose to the CXC. It’s built to read the digital audio information on a CD with absolute, unerring accuracy, and then pass it on to a digital-to-analogue convertor (such as the extremely high-quality DACs found in Cambridge’s outstanding new CXA61 and CXA81 integrated amplifiers). Every CXC component is focused only on extracting every iota of information from the disc in its tray.
- Detailed playback of audio CDs.
- State-of-the-art, proprietary S3 Servo to regulate the disc speed and ensure error free playback.
- Digital only output for a clean signal.
- All metal case isolates components, ensuring peak performance.
- Floating design.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.