Your Cart is Currently Empty
Genesis GX is a true, state-of-the-art word clock whose technology was developed for the most demanding Scientific and Instrumentation applications, where high-performance clocks routinely cost tens of thousands of dollars. The value-engineered Genesis GX delivers this rarified level of performance and precision for a fraction of the price. Four for the price of one: Genesis GX features FOUR individual Word Clocks, including two state-of-the-art, 25 MHz units. All four clock units are critically spaced and electrically isolated to eliminate interference and noise. By incorporating four discrete Word Clocks in a single, optimized enclosure, Genesis GX offers value unmatched by any audiophile Word Clock, another reason why Genesis GX is your Digital Destiny!
Unique and Advanced Designs
- FOUR independent, 25MHz and 10MHz Word Clocks with gold-plated output connectors housed in a single, optimized chassis.
- Each clock unit includes its own TCXO clock and circuitry to eliminate potential signal interference.
- Class-leading Radar-Grade switching power supply module, a technology exclusive to noise-sensitive acoustic equipment, provides a stable, low-ripple-noise power source.
- TCXO (Temperature Compensation Crystal Oscillator) clock circuits greatly lower network latency issues and jitter effects.
- State-of-the-Art chassis design combines of two layers of different, carefully chosen materials: the inner layer is galvanized steel while the outer layer is thick, high-quality aluminum alloy. This extravagant construction maximizes shielding and control of eddy currents while damping vibration and noise. Sleek modern design adds great aesthetic appeal, making Genesis GX a functional work of audio art.
Advanced Options for Serious Audiophiles
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.