Your Cart is Currently Empty
Music simply comes to life with the MA9500 Integrated Amplifier and its 300 Watts per channel of clean, effortless power. That power is delivered via a pair of the famed McIntosh Autoformer™ whose unique design guarantees your speakers will always receive the full 300 Watts regardless if they have 2, 4 or 8 Ohm impedance. The MA9500 replaces the award-winning MA9000 (SoundStage Network 2018 Integrated Amplifier of the Year; Sound + Image 2019 Stereo Amplifier Award Winner; Stereo Sound 2017 Grand Prix Award Winner) and adds additional performance enhancements to an already outstanding stereo integrated amplifier.
Filter capacity in the MA9500 has been doubled compared to the MA9000 which has produced a significant increase in dynamic headroom from 1.8dB to 2.8dB, giving the MA9500 greater ability to reproduce musical peaks with less distortion. And while the MA9000 featured great low end bass performance, the MA9500's increased filter capacity will also help deliver even more amazing bass playback and control.
While the MA9000 included our DA1 Digital Audio Module, the MA9500 comes standard with the DA2 Digital Audio Module. The DA2 offers 7 digital inputs: 2 coaxial, 2 optical, 1 USB, 1 MCT, and 1 audio-only HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)1connection. The DA2 is powered by an audiophile-grade, Quad Balanced, 8-channel, 32-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) that has improvements in both dynamic range and total harmonic distortion compared to the DAC in the DA1. The coax and optical inputs in the DA2 can decode digital music up to 24-bit/192kHz for playback of high-resolution audio. The DA2 has a McIntosh exclusive MCT input that offers a secure DSD connection to any of our MCT series of SACD/CD Transports to deliver the best possible sound quality of the high-definition audio found on your SACDs.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.