Your Cart is Currently Empty
From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want.
Have a thirst for new music? No problem – LUMIN comes with native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and is AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs.
The LUMIN App is created in harmony with the LUMIN hardware to deliver the most intuitive and visually rich way to browse, select and play your music collection.
It represents our vision of how to make music browsing and playback easy, visual, and tactile.
We put a huge amount of effort into sourcing the highest-grade matching components, creating truly balanced circuits, designing cases that shield from interference, etc, etc, but it's only important if the end result effectively communicates the intentions of the artist.
Notably, the common thread in every published and consumer review of all LUMIN products is musicality.
- Features our all-new processing system
- Increased capacity for future updates
- Faster processor provides greater resampling flexibility
- New surface finish taken from the high-end P1
- Dual ES9028Pro SABRE DAC featuring dual-mono operation
- Upsampling and downsampling to every supported format up to DSD256/PCM384
- USB digital audio output
- Leedh Processing Volume control
- Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, MQA, TIDAL, TIDAL Connect, Qobuz, TuneIn and AirPlay-compatible
- Completely new hardware and software provide a new foundation for LUMIN
- Increased processing power and storage capacity provide greater resampling flexibility and future-proofing.
- Analogue buffer includes LUMIN X1 technology
- Dual-mono circuitry throughout
- Ultra-low-noise and high dynamic range
- The thick CNC panelled construction offers upgraded structural rigidity and sheilding compared to the D2
- CNC milling techniques from LUMIN X1 provide the high-end LUMIN family aesthetic
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.