Your Cart is Currently Empty
First released in 1978 and recipient of the prestigious (at the time) Design and Engineering Award at the Chicago CES in both 1978 and 1981. The new Dynavector 10X5 MKII MC cartridge presents a new benchmark in High Output MC cartridge performance not requiring a step-up device or MC phono preamplifier.
The Dynavector 10X5 MKII also features an improved stylus assembly with the nude diamond "Shibata III" line contact stylus and improved hardened cantilever material. These improvements ensure secure tracking ability over even the most torturous of record grooves whilst achieving extended high frequency response and enhanced musical resolution.
The legendary Dynavector coil winding technology using the finest of wire has enabled the Dynavector 10X5 MKII to minutely increase the coil windings and achieve a reduction in impedance to 150 ohms whilst retaining a healthy 2.8mV output.
Mounting the cartridge to the tonearm is achieved by a rigid red aluminium head block that provides a stable platform for the cartridge along with easy and secure fixing to the tonearm.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.