Solid Body Tweeter The latest incarnation of our iconic Solid Body Tweeter-on-Top housing features an elongated form with a longer tube-loading system, producing an even more free and open sound with high frequencies. As before, the carefully decoupled housing is milled from a single block of aluminium to better resist resonance.
Matrix Matrix bracing uses interlocking panels to reinforce loudspeaker cabinet walls in all directions internally, reducing resonance and creating a more believable soundstage. Every loudspeaker in the new 800 Series Diamond benefits from an upgraded Matrix design that combines solid plywood construction with aluminium bracing to reinforce key stress points.
Decoupled midrange Every 800 Series Diamond loudspeaker apart from the standmount 805 D4 has a dedicated midrange cone using several proprietary Bowers & Wilkins technologies: the Continuum FST cone, Biometric Suspension and midrange decoupling, the latter ensuring minimal interference in the operation of the loudspeaker's bass units.
Rear-mounted crossover All stereo models in the new 800 Series Diamond range now use rear-mounted crossover designs mounted on still aluminium spines. This isolates the sensitive capacitors from the unwanted effects of air pressure within the enclosure and makes for a very effective heatsink to ensure optimum performance when in use.
- 1" Diamond tweeter
- Solid body Tweeter-on-Top
- 5" Continuum cone FST
- Anti-Resonance plug
- Biomimetic Suspension
- Turbine Head
- 2 x 7" Aerofoil bass units
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.