Your Cart is Currently Empty
There are various details in a HiFi streaming system that might affect the audio quality. One essential factor pertaining to the goal of pursuing ultimate sound quality is an extremely stable power source. The Forester F2 is designed for music lovers who want to discover their system's true potential and pursue the finest audio quality possible.
The Forester F2 model adopts Silent Angel’s power stabilization technology. Housed in an elegant metal enclosure with solid and thick aluminum alloy (8 mm) front and rear panels, it’s designed to reduce any possible machine vibrations and noises. The top and bottom are made of high-quality SECC galvanized steel, which is highly anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion. The AC power flows through the toroidal transformer with high-quality power management, MOSFET components with fast response time. Thus, supplying an extremely stable DC power with ultra-low voltage fluctuation to the connected devices.
F2 employs multiple DC outputs including 12V/3A, 12V/1A, 5V/2A, and 5V/1A with an option of connecting to USB ports. An ideal solution to upgrade the power source for your HiFi streaming network for the following models:
12V (Max power output budget is 36W):
5V (Max power output budget is 10W):
By having an enhanced stable power supply, your device's clock module will be able to perform extremely accurate operations, allow network data packets to be transmitted at precise timing, and reduce possible jitter and latency. This all contributes to improved sound quality. Besides, it also enables streamer devices to run in a stabler status and perform better
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.