Your Cart is Currently Empty
All Torus Power AVR ELITE series models are a full-feature state-of-the-art power transformer, isolating and protecting your system. Like all Torus Power products, the AVR ELITE series provides true isolation (using massive toroidal transformers) and protects all connected equipment from the risk of severe power line surges using series-mode surge suppression. Use Torus Power Connect to enable remote power management of the AVR ELITE.
In addition, Torus AVR ELITE provides stable voltage to keep equipment running in the optimal range of 116VAC to 124VAC (120V +/- 4V) for any input voltage from 90V to 130VAC. (International units operate within nominal input voltage such as 220V, 230V, 240V; Torus AVR ELITE keeps them operating within a range of +/- 8 V.)
Torus Power AVR ELITE technology uses a micro-processor to monitor and control the voltage, seamlessly switching the multi-tapped toroidal transformer to ensure the voltage powering your connected equipment remains in the optimal range. In the event of a high or low incoming mains voltage fault condition the unit automatically disconnects power to the connected equipment, adding another level of protection. When the input voltage restores to the proper range, the AVR ELITE will automatically restart normal operation to restore power to your connected equipment.
The Torus Power AVR ELITE includes an attractive front panel LCD display to provide information regarding input and output voltages, output current, power consumption, total harmonic distortion, time and date, as well as displaying fault conditions.
Voltage sags, brownouts and surges can stress components and shorten equipment life. Torus Power AVR deals with these problems effectively, providing stable voltages for your valuable equipment.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.