Your Cart is Currently Empty
The L2i is our response to “why not?” Why not simplify our L2 Signature Edition Integrated Amplifier (L2i-SE) for customers looking to avoid the expense of big, exotic direct-heated triodes like the 300B or 2A3? Why not offer the same flexibility, stunning build quality and appearance – including a large percentage of the Vinnie Rossi Signature Edition sound – at a more attractive price point? The L2i is Vinnie Rossi’s answer to that question.
The L2i’s gain stage incorporates a single pair of octal 6SN7 small triodes instead of inferior 12AX7/6922 types. The 6SN7 with its beefier plate structure is tonally far more sophisticated and our top choice when DHTs are too costly. Ours run in a dual-mono, class-A, grounded-grid circuit with zero feedback. This feeds a true dual-mono, high-bandwidth class-AB MOSFET output stage to make the L2i an exceptional hybrid integrated amplifier. The tubes set the sonic characteristics and the transistors add the high-current drive for challenging speaker loads. It’s a best-of-both-worlds scenario with very low maintenance or tube replacement costs.
This integrated amplifier reproduces music with terrific spaciousness, harmonic sophistication, liquidity and detail that transistors simply cannot achieve on their own. You also get the L2 Dac and Phonostage options and full-function L2 remote handset. Merging all of this with superlative build quality, reliability and a 10-year warranty make the L2 a striking single-chassis proposition. It sits just one step below our flagship integrated but at a significant savings to offer you the highest performance/price ratio in our product line.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.