Your Cart is Currently Empty
It's nearly impossible to improve upon revolutionary technology like Torrent or the overall immaculate design of the Metal. Nearly. But after nearly 10 years of research and development, Totem accomplished the impossible with the Element Metal V2.
Stealth black finish on the aluminum framework of our proprietary Torrent woofers and acoustic isolation are the visible changes. The acoustic improvements are even more dramatic.
The Metal V2 is equipped with the second generation of 7" Torrent woofers, precision-machined in-house with the exactness of a luxury watch and fine-tuned like a performance engine. Individual magnets positioned cylindrically around the motor structure keep the voice coil continuously immersed within the magnetic field for absolute and instant control of its every reaction. The design is a controlled ferocity that amazingly requires no crossover, channeling vast dynamic potential into the purest musical experience.
The remarkable tweeter is the equal counterpoint to the powerhouse Torrent. The thick aluminum faceplate and finned aluminum body allows it to stay cool as it matches the torrid pace of the Torrent with clarity and openness at any volume setting.
All this technology is housed in a spectacular cabinet with no parallel surfaces that eradicates distortion-causing interior standing waves. It is the acoustic and artistic standard to which all others will be measured. They will all be found wanting, for there is simply nothing like the Element Metal V2.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.