Your Cart is Currently Empty
This four-way floorstanding loudspeaker for large rooms features a 12" Dual Concentric driver, providing class-leading coherence and point-source imaging.
A supplementary long-throw 15" paper cone bass driver gives exceptionally deep and dynamic bass performance. The 25 mm SuperTweeter with magnesium alloy dome and neodymium magnet system extends response to 61 kHz to accurately reproduce the leading edge of notes.
The Dual Concentric features a 75 mm aluminum-alloy diaphragm and Mylar surround compression driver to deliver exceptional clarity and articulation in the mid to high-frequency range. A very low (700 Hz) crossover point from the Dual Concentric midrange to compression driver greatly enhances vocal quality.
A highly efficient 96 dB/W sensitivity and 1,200 W peak-power handling deliver breathtaking dynamics and realism. Cryogenically treated crossovers featuring ICW ClarityCap* capacitors, low loss laminated core inductors, and thick film resistors, and the crossovers are decoupled from cabinet vibrations by a three-point suspension system to deliver a more natural and cohesive sound.
Neotech PC-OCC* internal wiring with 99.99% high purity solid silver wiring on the SuperTweeter gives excellent signal transparency.
Heavy-duty electro-plated brass NextGen WBT* bi-wireable binding posts improve signal transmission and integrity. A fifth binding post provides grounding to reduce radio frequency interference and improve midrange clarity.
The metallic speckled satin paint finish cabinet with genuine carbon fiber side cheeks provide a unique and timeless piece of furniture. The high-density birch ply and laminated particleboard cabinet provides extreme rigidity to control low-frequency performance. A large diameter rear port provides very low-frequency tuning with minimal turbulence for accurate bass reproduction. Extensive bracing incorporates DMT (Differential Materials Technology) to couple drivers to cabinets. Precision cast and machined silver anodized aluminum metal trims complement the aesthetic of the real wood cabinet
Tannoy is backed by 90 years of British sound heritage and innovation, and a 10-Year Warranty Program. Designed and engineered in the U.K.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.