Your Cart is Currently Empty
The VR-Series isoBASE introduces our Component Specific Design technology and delivers it with off-the-shelf pricing. As a result, it has quickly become a best seller for us at Silent Running Audio.
Admittedly, we had an unfair advantage going into the VR-Series project: we could borrow extensively from the proven technologies of our Ohio-Class XL and Ohio-Class XL+ lines. So naturally that's what we did. Starting with our core technologyComponent Specific Designthat ensures each VR-Series isoBASE is synergistically matched to the exact component it will support.
Our extended VR-Series isoBASE R&D efforts also resulted in several ground-breaking design advancements. These involve our use of materials, application of functional coatings and optimal assembly processes. All of which were critical in the unique implementation of our revolutionary and highly reactive Flex Raft Isolation system.
This system is based on a hybrid technology which employs both Dynamic-ONE and Set-Static Isolation elements in tandem. The combination of these two elements enables the VR-Series isoBASE to modify its isolation potential within parameters pre-set during the manufacturing process. So no matter what happens in the surrounding environment, any component sitting on the VR-Series isoBASE will be blithely immune to it. This ability makes it an invaluable addition to any audiophile system. Welcome to sonic truth. Welcome to VR-Series.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.