Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Scuttle racks feature six-degree-of-freedom (6DOF) isolation systems and virtually no "self noise," as Craz Mk3 Reference technology enabled us to eliminate the sound or "Q" of Scuttle's framework.
Both the Scuttle Mk2 and Scuttle Mk3 are designed to break up and cancel vibrational energy in all its forms. This is accomplished by a multitude of means.
Each frame is comprised of a series of hardwoods, softwoods and composites. Each layer is bonded together with several specific SRA-developed viscoelastic adhesives, then milled on a CNC router. For additional strength, a black phenolic resin covers two sides of each frame piece. This resin is milled in a specific pattern to break up surface-borne vibration.
The constrained-layer-damped structure that results from this elaborate construction process is not only an effective vibration attenuator, it's strong enough to house multiple components weighing hundreds of pounds.
These components rest atop our proprietary Iso-Shelf material. It is comprised of soft spherical nanoparticles, all existing in an irregular void matrix, within tiny vacuum pockets.
The Iso-Shelf acts like an array of "nets," causing vibrational energy to use itself up as it attempts to proceed. Vibrations that slip through one net encounter succeedingly smaller nets until all energy is dissipated.
The Scuttle Mk2 is designed utilizing a process we call Problem Averaging. Based on Finite Element Analysis (FEA), this in-house designed modeling system targets vibrational challenges typical of high-end audio systems. The Scuttle Mk3 goes a step further, featuring our Component Specific Design technology. It also features the same user-adjustable, infinitely compliant Mass-Load-Support-System found in our Craz Mk3 Reference.
Put it all togetherthe advanced technology, heirloom-quality craftsmanship, superior performance, strikingly handsome appearanceand what you have is the perfect centerpiece of the finest high-end audio system. Welcome to sonic truth. Welcome to Scuttle.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.