Your Cart is Currently Empty
Designing the Craz Mk3 Reference Rack involved every facet of our technical backgrounds in psycho-acoustics, electrical, mechanical and chemical engineering. And took eight years.
It was not time wasted.
The Craz Mk3 Reference is a testament to determined engineering and materials design and application. It delights us as much as anything we’ve ever created.
Nor have our efforts gone unrecognized.
The Craz Mk3 Reference has been universally lauded and occupies a place of honor in the homes of serious audiophiles and industry peers the world over.
With the assistance of our sister company PCC, a consultant and supplier of isolation products, systems and functional coatings to the Navy, Air force, NASA and other entities, we have been able to apply derivatives and test methods the details of which remain classified.
The Craz Mk3 Reference employs a variety of exciting new high-tech munitions, from its proprietary sound abatement and attenuation features, to its custom dampened footers and user-adjustable, infinitely compliant Mass-Load-Support-System™. It also boasts an assortment of cutting-edge developments unique among audiophile products.
At the heart of it all is our computer-modeled, fully dampened and tuned internal titanium iso-Skeleton™. The assemblies used to construct the iso-Skeleton are inserted into the Craz MK3’s vertical and horizontal wood members.
Our iso-Skeleton is comprised of multiple product-specific titanium tubes. Each is filled with a series of seven different damping compounds and each is designed to dampen and remove the sound of the wood framework. As a result of this process, the “Q,” or sound of the structure itself is simply not apparent.
Completing the Craz Mk3 Reference package is a new cutting-edge shelving material. Not only did we develop the raw material in-house, we developed the associated processes that enable us to manufacture it in-house. It’s made up of soft spherical nanoparticles, all existing in an irregular void matrix, within tiny vacuum pockets. Conceptually it works like a series of increasingly smaller filters (or nets), each designed to capture what the previous filter (or net) failed to, in terms of any self-based, vibratory anomaly. Welcome to sonic truth. Welcome to Craz Mk3 Reference.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.