Your Cart is Currently Empty
A slanted front baffle provides perfect time alignment between woofer and tweeter. The truncated pyramid cabinet with its minimized baffle area suppresses any standing waves inside the cabinet while also offering improved three-dimensional imaging.
By again basing the cabinet construction around Qln’s unique Qboard® technology, structural resonances are significantly minimized. The bass reflex port with its trumpet shape eliminates air turbulence.
The cabinet is heavily braced for stiffness, but we utilize damping pads to reduce internal resonances which distort sound in the time domain. Natural wool is used to further dampen the internal acoustic chamber. We use minimum damping material and apply it strategically.
We utilize the same constant impedance crossover technology found in the Prestige series with fine tuning for the compact two-way design. All coils are air core, and all capacitors are of polypropylene material. All coils are baked so the wires are glued together to reduce internal vibration.
The constant impedance crossover produces an even impedance response that eases the load an amplifier sees (especially tube amps) providing better phase coherence for the driver. The crossover is hard wired for best contact between components with as few contact points as possible. Every component is soft glued to increase damping and minimize vibrations.
The drivers have been specifically selected and custom developed by us along with Scandinavian manufacturers to offer the latest in driver technology. The Reed paper cone mid/bass driver with its built-in copper ring in the magnet system and Titanium voce coil offers symmetric drive and higher dynamics in the midrange while concurrently suppressing intermodulation distortion. This results in spectacular voice reproduction, and astonishing micro/macro dynamics uncommon for a compact 2-way speaker design.
The 25mm wide surround tweeter offers superb vocal presentation and excellent imaging in a wide listening area. Its large roll surround, built-in copper ring and textile dome diaphragm provides a flat frequency response above 30 KHz with outstanding off-axis dispersion. The rear acoustic chamber delivers low compression and lowers the tweeter’s system resonance far below the crossover point.
Cables and speaker connectors
Internal cabling is our own specially designed cable optimized for use inside the speaker. All components are carefully hand selected and individually tested for any deviances. WBT pure copper NexgenTM pole screws are used with grip-friendly screws.
All orders are processed within 48 hours from date of order.
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all orders regardless of size.
- If you would like to receive your order quicker you can request Express shipping during Check-Out in the Comments section. Additional charges will apply.
- In-stock items are shipped from our Vancouver warehouse and will reach major Canadian cities in 5-7 business days.
- Items not in stock will either ship from one of our manufacturer partners' warehouses or in rare cases first must be sent to Vancouver and then to you.
- If the expected arrival to you will be more than 7 business days you will be notified by email and at that point you will have the option to proceed or if you cannot wait then order can be cancelled.
We will gladly:
- (a) exchange a product that is not special ordered, or shipped from one of our partner warehouses, for a new product of equal value (product purchased must be unopened)
- (b) exchange a product if it is defective or damaged for the same product
within 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
Returns for refund are not accepted.
For an exchange, you must notify us by email at email@example.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your email by reply and assist you in returning the product as identified below. Make sure to send and have your return package post marked within the 15 days after the product has been delivered to you.
- Headphones may not be returned or exchanged for any reason, only defective units will be replaced for the same model
- Items that have been opened may not be returned
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may cancel an order if the product is not delivered to the delivery address on your order form within 30 days of the date your order is accepted.
To cancel, you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of your email and process the cancellation.
Products returning for exchange must be unused and in their sealed, original factory packaging.
Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.